Tuesday 9 April 2013

Beware, woolly hat thief in Marks and Spencer Store

I was in Marks and Spencer this morning, took my woolly hat off and put it in my coat pocket.  In a senior moment I must have reached into the pocket for something else, and it fell out.

I asked a member of staff if they had seen it, they said best go to the information desk. Nobody was there, so I went up to a man in a suit, and he said he had been there a moment before and no hat was there.   No quick word of sympathy.  I left my keys behind in Lidl about a month ago, asked the manager there if he had found them, he said speak to a member of staff.  Very abrupt as well, what is wrong with Managers in supermarkets?  Get a little empathy lads!

This time some shots taken in Waxwell Lane this morning, some lovely old houses there.  Also a shot of the side of the police station.  What a facade the station is, only open for two hours a week to the public. Recession how you stink!

A lovely old house next to the Police Station

 Yet another lovely old cottage in Waxwell Lane -
This lovely house is possibly Victorian,

Our Police Station viewed from Waxwell Lane

 Some lovely old cottages on the wall - credited to Oddfellows, maybe that is how the pub gets its name?


 A lovely bush with twisty bark in Love Lane today.  I must look up how Love Lane got its name!  According to the Pinner Local History site the name goes back to Tudor times!


 A general, slighly blurred picture of Waxell Lane just before the turn into Love Lane
 Lovely primroses in Love Lane
 Some enormous expensive Meringues in Carluccios Window in Pinner High Street.  Totally  uncovered - how hygenic is that?

That's all for now - Love Life, Love Pinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home