Wednesday 6 March 2013

Pictorial comment

Pinner's Bella Cafe has risen from the ashes, having been closed all of January and February. It has been refurbished and is now part of the Fratelli chain of coffee shops.

I had a cup of their Cappucino, and it was very nice indeed, possibly a little too milky for me though. They also do pots of tea, herbal etc (Tea Pigs Brand)  There is also a good range of cakes and pastries. The cakes tended to be rather overpriced to my mind.  They also have pre-made snacks which they heat up on the grill, plus the ubiquitous cooked breakfasts.

Lovely fixtures and lights in the cafe.  Also new tables and chairs and padded bench seating.  Not too keen on the large mirror on the side wall, mainly because I would not like to see myself in the mirror whilst eating my meal,

I wish Mo and the team much success.



Pinner Church looks absolutely great now it has emerged from its restoration work.  The stonework is so light now!  I took these pictures of our lovely High Street and Church earlier this week



Lidls are selling pictures to stick on your wheelie bin - I think they look plain daft!  How about you? I wonder what Harrow Council think about them?  Mind you they are too busy putting up our council tax to be worried about that!
 Finally a view of a Met Line Train coming into Pinner on the track.  I spent 34 years travelling on the Met Line from either Pinner or Eastcote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home